Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Wednesday, November 20, 2002

La la la. Today is a good day. I finally finished the JET application and sent it to my mother. I won't hear back from them forever, but it is a relief to get that finished. Today I am going to visit another elementary school with IES. Japanese kids are so cute and funny. Sometimes I wish that my host family had little kids. Tomorrow our Japanese class is going on a field trip to Osu Kannon, a great shopping area where everything is really cheap!

I can't believe that I have so little time left here. Only 32 days. The time just flew by. I must have blinked. I'm slightly torn about that though. I really like it here, I have finally settled in and know what is happening (most of the time). But I do miss my family and friends and America. It will be one of those bitter sweet things, happy yet sad. But I suppose I can come back next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home