Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Monday, August 12, 2002

I'm very frustrated with the IES program. They sent all of the forms I need to obtain a student visa to Reno. That doesn't help me a lot. Especially when I have told them a dozen times that I am not in Reno. Fortunately, there is a Japanese Consolute in San Francisco. I did find out who I will be living with while in Japan though. My host father is 60, my host mother is 41 and they have a 14 year-old daughter. Hopefully I will learn more about them before I leave for Japan.

Consulate-General of Japan in San Francisco
(Area served: Nevada, Northern California - with zip codes
beginning 932 and above, except 935)
Consulate-General of Japan
50 Fremont Street, Suite 2300
San Francisco CA 94105-2236
Tel: 415-777-3533
Fax: 415-777-0518
Email: japaninfo@cgjsf.org
http://www.cgjsf.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home