Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Tuesday, September 10, 2002

Well Hanga was in Japanese, but I apparently didn't need to worry. I got kicked out of the class. I've never been kicked out of a class before, it was quite an experience. They said I was just too rowdy (ha ha ha). Actually there were too many people in the class and so they took names out of a hat and 10 people had to leave. I was one of those lucky ten. Yippee! I'm actually very disappointed because Hanga is the one class I have really been looking forward too since I left the US. We watched a video on making Hanga before I got kicked out and that just made it worse because I really wanted to do it. IT is so neat the way they carve the wood and layer the different colors onto the paper. But alas, it is not meant to be. Gotta run, I'm going to be late for dinner (more tofu and fish, I never realized there were so many different ways to prepare fish). Love to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home