Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Friday, July 25, 2003

I am a very happy Carissa today. I finally found out when my last day of work is- August 22. I immediately bought a plane ticket to go home to Reno on August 23 (yeah, I am actually anxious to go back to Reno). My sister leaves for Italy on August 29, so I was afraid I wasn't going to get to see her. It won't be a lot of time, but I will get to spend a few days with her. I remember when we were little and we would fight so much. She drove me up the wall. Then we became better friends in high school (when she got to high school) and since I left for college we have become even closer. Perhaps it is because I don't see her often, so we never get sick of eachother. I had a great time in NYC with her, but I was very worried that I wouldn't get to see her for over a year and a half (I leave for Japan before she comes back from Italy). But now I get to see the wonderful Miss Chelsea! YEAH!

Another exciting thing that is happening because I'm going home early I will get to see my host sister, Saori, from Japan. She is coming to the US to visit my parents from 7/29- 8/28. I didn't think I was going to get to see her either (although that wouldn't have been as bad as not seeing Chelsea because I will see Saori in October when I go back to Japan). So basically the end of this month is going to be absolutely wonderful!

I also love Erin! I want everyone to know how wonderful she is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home