Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Monday, January 10, 2005

Yesterday I made an interesting discovery- I am the only person in Fukui who thinks riding a bicycle through a snow storm is a good idea. As I was cruising around town I noticed I was the only bicyclist.

Coming home late last night from a poker game (where I won 600 yen, yeah!), I looked at my reflection in a store window and realized I looked ridiculous. I was dressed in as many layers of clothing would fit under my winter jacket and wearing a funny hat (I may have looked a bit like a bear in the circus) riding a bike through the snow. So I was laughing at how ridiculous I looked until I saw a palm tree in front of a restaurant. A real palm tree covered in snow. I may have been ridiculous, but that poor palm tree was even more riduculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home