Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Wednesday, September 11, 2002

I would once again like to thank my lovely friends. Anyone who sent me e-mails on my cell phone (Kat, Kate, and Erin) and anyone who is sending me tea from a random country that shouldn't have things like constant comet (Denise).

Summary of today: The weather cooled off, fried green gelatin should never be served for breakfast, I passed my first Japanese test, and green tea icecream is the best thing in the world. I wish there was more I could tell you, but that is all I have the energy to write. Oh, and I definitely look like I am coming down with the chicken pox. The moquitoes here must be quite creative because they are turning my body into a piece of art (albeit red, polk-a-dotted art). I can definitely make out the shape of a frog on my leg. I'm wearing so much bug spray that I smell like the forest. Maybe people will think that is the newest scent in America and I can start a trend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home