Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Thursday, October 24, 2002

Yesterday we went to the Toyota factory. I have to say I didn't have much of an opinion of Toyota before going there, good or bad. But I left with a very favorable impression. They are developing green cars (as in environmentally friendly), they recycle, the factory was very clean. They have a policy of taking suggestions from employees and last year something like 80% of the employees suggestions were implemented. Everything seemed very nice. The only thing that bothers me is that they have so few female employees. They have 0 female executives, and less women than the average Japanese company, and the average Japanese company isn't very good.

Today was my Ikebana test and I got an A+. I was very excited. I think I am going to become a professional flower arranger. Not a florist, but a flower arranger. It will be great!

I need to think of a halloween costume for the nomihodai tomorrow night! Ack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home