Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Saturday, October 12, 2002

I started Yoga last night, my first yoga class ever. I spent a FRIDAY night doing yoga. And I learned that I am incredibly unflexible. But it was really fun! So Friday nights are now designated Yoga nights.

Swim team is getting slightly easier. Today I only decided to quit twice. Once when I had to wake up at 6:30am on a Saturday, and the other time when I had to jump into a cold pool. That is pretty good for me. At the other practices I have decided to quit at least a dozen times during practice. By the end of practice I always feel better though (or too tired to bother) and so I put off quitting until the next time.

I have to go home and memorize a 5 minute Japanese skit that we are performing on Monday, and then study for a monster test that is on Tuesday. Somehow I got talked into being the MC for the skits. I was raising my hand to volunteer to be the time keeper (I figure after all that debate I should be able to take the time) and they signed me up to be MC despite my protests. Oh well, just a few million more lines to memorize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home