Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Thursday, October 03, 2002

Dinner last night was fun. Yuki and Nagao both spoke very good English. Nagao (Yuki's boss) lived in San Francisco for 3 years and Yuki (my host sister from Kanazawa) studied at a Technology Institute in Indiana. I didn't use very much Japanese for most of the night. But then I started to explain something, and explained the whole thing in Japanese (maybe 5-7 sentences), and when I finished they both sat there in shock. They had assumed I didn't know much Japanese because I hadn't been using any. It was really funny.

I would also like to say that I still hate GW Bureaucracy (that word looks funny). Even in a foreign country I can't escape it! With my luck they will forget to ever give me my diploma too. Grrrrrrrr........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home