Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Friday, August 01, 2003

Life is full of randomness. I personally think that it is lovely. I love not knowing what to expect next. What motivation would there be to get out of bed in the morning if I knew what was going to happen? (aside from Denise yelling at me to take a shower) Sometimes I think that the randomness factor has increased as a result of increased global travel, the internet, education, etc. But here is a random link. I'm not sure if I know this person, I think that I don't. And yet she has me linked on her blog under the category "laughing". That is the category I would most like to be placed in. She sounds like a fascinating person, bohemian, and full of life. But the randomness of finding myself on a blog of someone on the other side of the country is bizzare, yet amusing and flattering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home