Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Out of boredom I tried googling my name to see what happens. I found a bunch of other people (and things) named Carissa. They are all a little strange. There is the vegetarian witch (she called herself that first) in Canada who likes to knit and look at Vin Diesel and has an anxiety problem. Then there is the child in Hawaii who sees angels and has dozens of pictures of the angels (I think her grandmother needs a better camera) and a field hockey player at the University of Maryland. I wish I had known but there is a bed and breakfast in Capetown named the Carissa Lodge, I'm sure Erin would have prefered that to the Bohemian Paradise we stayed in. I also share my name with a ship and a fruit/flower from South Africa. And we can't forget the band called "Carissa's Weird." After all the other carissa's I have found, I don't know if that band name is totally off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home