Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Friday, August 08, 2003

As a way to get you, the reader, more intuned with my daily life, today I will be giving a frequent update of my day:

7am- Denise yells at me to get out of bed. I respond by hitting the alarm clock again (even though it isn't buzzing)
7:15- I crawl into the shower and curse whoever decided that I should be at work at 8:30.
8:15- Get on the shuttle to the Metro, grab the Express, and wait for an unairconditioned Metro (notice the airconditioning never breaks in the winter) after which I have to take an overly airconditioned very late bus.
9- Get to work
9-11- Drink coffee, check E-mail, continue planning party, drink more coffee, kick copy machine, blog, order office supplies, talk to a guy who sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger and keeps asking for Arnold (I was tempted to say that he's in California).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home