Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

It's amazing how much I have in common with random people. I was talking to one of the delivery men today and saying that I won't be here the next time he comes to visit because I am leaving and going to teach English in Japan. His daughter studies architecture and was in Tokyo for a fews weeks earlier this summer to study the architecture in Tokyo. I was talking to another delivery guy a few weeks ago and apparently his sister is going to study there for college this next semester. At the beginning of the summer I ran into a guy at Tony and Joe's whose brother's girlfriend is living in Japan teaching English right now. Two of my co-workers have lived in Japan at various points in their lives (one was a kid and one was in college). It really seems to be the popular thing to do.

Another note on randomness: I got an e-mail from someone in Arizona who found my blog from reading Liz's blog and wrote me an e-mail. The world is so small. Speaking of Arizona-- KAT IS BACK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home