Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Things I have realized:

1. I don't really like not having a job. I mean I like not working (who doesn't like sleeping in everyday), but I don't like feeling poor. I also find it harder to be productive, which sounds strange, but if I have no motivation I'm not a very productive person.

2. Too much togetherness is a very bad thing.

3. Vegas can be a really great time, but don't drink too much the first night there or you won't feel good enough to do anything the rest of the time. Do peek into windows of expensive stores, you never know when Demi and Ashton might be buying Gucci.

4. Sometimes you get mad at people not because they did something that is a reason to be mad, but because they did something that is uncharacteristic for them. I realize that is a silly reason to be mad, but I'm betting it happens more than I have realized before.

5. I hate Dell.

6. I want to be in Japan right now. http://www.pref.fukui.jp/english/index.html

7. This is probably cool, but I can't see it: http://home.pacbell.net/dyewrks/gendean/genDean2.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home