Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Monday, July 19, 2004

Erin and I made it to Thailand are having a great time!  We stayed in Phuket last night and are in Ko Phi Phi toady (which is where "The Beach" was filmed).  Phuket city was dirty and not exciting, although I am having some clothes made there for cheaper than I could buy them at Old Navy.  We rode on elephants and saw a monkey show but I just felt bad for the animals and wish I hadn't gone.  Ko Phi Phi is amazing though!  We are staying in a little bungalow 20 feet from the water and it is only $12 for both of us.  There are tons of people here, great food and the water is soooooooooo beautiful.  I will write more when I get back to Japan but I am already loving this trip and it has only been 24 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home