Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I turned in the forms for the fiancé visa today. It was so complicated (35 pages of complicated). I’m glad that I am finished though, now I just have to wait (5-9 months of waiting, I’m going to be an expert soon).

My mother bought me a book called “Immigration Made Easy.” I think it must be a joke, because there is nothing easy about the immigration process. I’m worried that I made a mistake and it will take longer because of my carelessness. This blog might just transition from a blog about traveling to a blog about the immigration process. Not quite as interesting though.

I am supposed to be teaching a class on beginning Japanese in February for the Community Education Classes. Unfortunately, no one has signed up for my class. If anyone in Reno is interested in learning Japanese…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home