Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Thursday, August 14, 2003

Today is brought to you by the Letter C:

C is for California. A state that has gone crazy. A state where anyone can run for Governor.

C is also for Carissa, because, in fact, I am going to run for Governor of California. As a write-in. So if you live in California and are confused by the 275 names on the ballot (some of them not even being American like Arnie's), just write my name at the bottom (no reason to waste time reading all those names). My platform is-- why would you vote for someone who spent $3500 to get their name on a piece of paper? I am concerned about the budget of the state as well as my own personal budget (or lack thereof in both cases). I also have faith in the people, because I believe that you are competent enough to write my name down-- and spell it correctly. Wait, that never happens. Just sound it out.

So come October 7, remember 7 easy letters: C-A-R-I-S-S-A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home