Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

I can't wait to leave for Japan!!!!! I have started packing and then unpacking and then packing again. I keep packing things that I will need before I leave and having to dig them out again. I was talking to Erin today about having things to look forward to. I think it is important to have things in the short term to look forward to, life becomes monotonous otherwise.

For those of you who love me, here are my addresses in Japan. I won't be living there until the very end of October (I have a week of training in Okyama first). The first address is my office where I can receive packages and then second one is my apartment where I can receive letters. Try not to send packages to my apartment, I'm not sure why, but they told me to have all packages sent to the school, and it doesn't do any good for me to ask for an explanation, so there you go.

Carissa Monfalcone
c/o AEN Fukui Amty
Fukui Pharmacy Bldg. 2F
1-4-17 Chuo
Fukui-shi, Fukui
910-0006
JAPAN

Carissa Monfalcone
202 Shanpanyu 909
10-3 Chome
Tsukumo, Fukui
918-8001
JAPAN