Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

If I could look into the distance, peer just beyond the horizon Saudi Arabia would appear. I can smell the mystery in the air. If I crossed my ship and gazed to the other shore out of my sight Egypt’s pyramids would loom over me and it’s sands stretch before me. I am blindly caught between two exotic shores and am left with only my imagination to supply the images. I am so close, I can feel the energy radiating from the ancient lands, skimming over the brilliant blue waves and calling to me. I’m in the middle of a sea that was never true to its name. Floating towards a goal of what? Education. Understanding. Cooperation. Excitement. Adventure. In my cowboy hat I will explore ancient ruins discovering lost treasures (move over Indiana). I will play in an ancient sea that is slowly dieing. I will understand a problem and find a way to help. Under the stars tonight I am bursting with potential, possibility, promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home