Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

When I was a kid we use to play a game called Opposite Day. Once someone had declared it opposite day then everything you said was the opposite of what you meant. If I said you were very nice I probably meant you were a jerk. Somehow today feels like Opposite Day. Everything that has been happening seems to be the opposite of what I'm expecting. The students who usually come early came late. The students who are always late came on time. The students who talk a lot and behave were bad and one student who never speaks was talking today. I got to work and it was 20 minutes before anyone else showed up (very unusual) it felt like the twilight zone. The weather can't decide if it is sunny or snowing up a storm. I'm curious what else is going to happen on my own personal opposite day.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That wasn't when you were young....we used to play Opposite Day in Southwest (which was only 3.5 years ago :). Thanks for trying to spare my dignity, but I have come to terms that I am one of the oddest people I know!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home