Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Sunday, March 20, 2005

(for those of you who are out of the loop I am not writing a letter to myself, but to my alter ego who has left a very interesting comment for me on this very blog)

Dear Carissa,
I am glad to know that I have inspired you to explore your creative side and allow the poet within to emerge. While I think you show promise, I hope you will not be offended if I offer a purely professional critique of your poem. I feel that your use of capital letters and unique spacing was a novice attempt to stimulate the senses and compensate for a thorough lack of originality. Your parody of my own writings, while appreciated (what great artist does not enjoy being parodied) was devoid of the passion most avocado enthusiasts assume. I offer you this to contemplate in your pursuit of perfection....




theRe's kimucHi buried in mY bacKyard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home