Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Wednesday, May 07, 2003

I have digressed to a point in my studying that is unbelievable. I just found myself thinking, "If only I knew ancient arabic script...." Something is seriously wrong with me, I think I need more sleep.

Schedule:
May 6 Tues. Indian Art History Exam (no more caves, please!)
May 8 Thur. Sachar's Exam! Evil!
May 10 Sat. Possibly Six Flags, if Aaron talks me into it.
May.11 Sun. Spy Musuem with Danielle.
May 12 Mon. Lulu's Senior Night?
May 13 Tues. Atlantic City!!!!!!!!
May 14 Wed. My parents and sister arrive.
May 15 Thur. Senior Toast
May 16 Fri. Elliot School Graduation (2pm), Party at the Mayflower!
May 17 Sat. Monumental Celebration
May 18 Sun. University Graduation
May 19 Mon. Chelsea and I leave for NYC
May 22 Thur. I come back from NYC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home