Carissa's Exploits and Fabulous Adventures




Japan Round Two

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Bangkok is gobs of fun. On the way up here I met a couple from England (Braintree actually, and I knew where that is- in Essex). They have been to Bangkok a few times before and have been showing me around. Brilliant. I'm staying in a cool guesthouse that is not at all sketchy and has no mosquitos (it's an obsession now). We went to some cool bars and some "interesting" bars last night. Today we went to the weekend market which just went on and on forever and ever. I don't think we even saw half of it and we were there for 4 hours. So much shopping. I don't have a clue how I am going to carry it all home. Tomorrow is my last day and I am going to see more of Bangkok than bars and markets. No more shopping. Really. Well, maybe starting tomorrow (the night is young). Although, I secretly suspect that most of Bangkok is made up of bars and markets. Tomorrow will be educational.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home